Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cutest story ever ..I mean ever!

When we were in Park City Mimi(mindy) and Aubree came up to play and watch Gracie while Mike and I were at the ball.For those of you who dont know, umm..well Gracie usually has to fall asleep playing with my hair.So of course I was curiouse to how Mindy got her to sleep that night (everybody always has an interesting story when it comes to putting Gracie to sleep).When we got back to the room Aub's and Gracie were OUT cold on the bed. I asked Mindy how Gracie ended up falling asleep. Well Gracie got very attached to Aubree all day and fell asleep playing with Aubree's hair!The cute thing was that Aubree at first thought it was the best ,until she herself got tired and didnt have her blankee. Aubree then politly asked Gracie not to play with her hair.Mindy told Aubree she was almost sleep and to pretty much deal for a min.They eventualy both feel asleep and all was well in room # 336.So in the future if I ever have to go anywhere I will be taking Aubree to put Gracie to sleep . Thanks Aub's for putting up with Gracie's quirks :)

1 comment:

Sheena said...

ha ha I laugh everytime I read or hear that story! I'm glad that they get to be so close