Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Park city tid bits ....
Halloween weekend Mike had an Annual Training Conference in Park City. Gracie and I were lucky to go with him and they put all the army crowd in the Canyons Resort. It was nice. I was a slacker with the camera and just got some random pictures.Mindy and Aubree came up saturday to play we went shopping,had lunch and ate some yummy caramel apples. Mindy was also nice enough to watch Gracie for us while we went to the Officers Ball. It was long and I will post about that later. Thanks Mindy for helping us,Gracie always talks about Aubree and Mimi(Mindy) after the trip.P.S. the first picture is Gracie when we got home ..she was TIRED! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
our little ones are so lucky to have mommy's that dress them so well! :) If only we had as good as style as them ha ha!
Post a Comment