I know it has been a long time since I have posted a blog.I wish I had a good excuse but I have just been lazy! A couple weeks ago Mike had to work a saturday so Gracie and I decided to go with our next door neighbors to the "Candy village Parade". Gracie and Aida had alot of fun and it was good to visit with Maria. The other day Gracie and I drove up to Ogden to help Sheena with a young women activity , so I took some pictures of Gracie and her "boyfriend" Kamden. (Sheena needs a little girl she curled Gracie's hair while we were there)!
How fun!! I am glad Gracie has some friends down in Provo. If you don't make Gracie marry Kamden I will have Aubree rob the cradle cuz he is a DOLL!!!!
3 comments:
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! That picture in the car seat does not look like Kamden. He looks so big. Wos kids grow up fast.
How fun!! I am glad Gracie has some friends down in Provo. If you don't make Gracie marry Kamden I will have Aubree rob the cradle cuz he is a DOLL!!!!
I had fun curling pookie bear's hair! :) And yes I need a little girl of my own..but I have no problem borrowing Gracie! :)
Post a Comment