Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day..and new baby addition!

Christmas was so much fun and I was so thankfull to have Mike home and spend time with my family .We opened presents and did the Santa thing at home and then went to Nate and Mindy's for dinner with my family.Yummy Yummy food and so fun to see everybody. I love my family and feel blessed to have them here! Check out the baby that ended randomly in everybody's arms throughout the night..hehe!




P.S. Those were the monkey babies that Aubree and Cossette got for Christmas!

5 comments:

The Provence Family said...

I am laughing. You should have taken a pic of Debbie freakin out over the monkey. I am so glad you guys came, sorry for the turkey delay!!! I am glad nobody starved and I am very glad you made it home safely!!!!

Kellie Henry said...

HOLY MONKEY!!!!LOL I was confused at first! That is so funny. It looks like Gracie was the cutest thing on Christmas! I am glad that you guys had a good time! Happy New Year!

Clint and Sheri said...

I thought you were making an announcement! Those Monkeys are pretty cute. Glad you had a good Christmas

Trinity said...

I want to hold it. So dang cute! I totally love baby dolls when I was young.

Sheena said...

I seriously want one! Tell mindy I want one for my birthday! ha ha j/k! Gracie D. I lovee is so cute! you so! She is so cute! I'm glad you guys had a good christmas!