Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas number 2

This past week Mike's parents came to Utah from San Diego to visit. So Mike's sister Kellie had a 2nd christmas party at her house. We all stayed the night there and were very cozy . The girls had so much fun playing together , Gracie loves seeing her cousins. WE ate some yummy food opened presents ,watched the Utah game and just bummed around most the night . It was really nice. We had lots of fun it was nice to get everybody together . Thanks for having us Kellie and Tyler.

Mike Gracie and I with Mike's parents.
From top left : Kellie ,Beckham , Tyler , Mike , Gracie ,Jillian From bottom left Grandma Garrett , Ajae , Brinlee , Papa
Crazy family picture~!~!
I know you are thinking it so I will just come out and say...I KNOW I look like I ride the short bus in this picture!
Mike and his Dad
Ajae, Gracie and Brinlee opening presents.(Gracie wouldnt take her hood off ALL DAY)

Ajae and Gracie enjoying christmas presents.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

We miss you guys already. We'll have to come up with a good excuse for another sleepover soon. I love the pix we got, that was so fun!!! kiss gracie from all the girls xo Kell

cortney and neil said...

I'd ride the short bus with you anyday :)

Clint and Sheri said...

I wish I got two Christmas celebrations! Looks like fun. Can't believe how big and cute Gracie is!