"For outstanding support of SSG Garrett Mike Garrett, a soldier in the United States Army. The Army greatly appreciates your support of the soldiers fighting the Global War on Terrorism and is proud to recoqnize your contributions and personal sacrifices in preserving the freedom and security of our Nation."
I was very touched to recieve this and will wear my pin proudly as I am reminded of the thing it stands for,Pride in my husband,tears shed , lonely nights, happy homecomings and a soldier to love.I love you SSG and would do it 100 more times if needed I love supporting you in protecting our country, loved ones and people I dont know. YAY for American soldiers!



6 comments:
That's neat! You have a tough job and so does Mike. I know he appreciates you just as much as you do him. Cute pix by the way. We love you guys
How sweet of Mike. I admire you two. That was a hard thing you had to do.
What a wonderful thing of Mike to do!
That is so awesome! Good for you! I know it was so hard for you when he was away, but you were seriously the most supportive wife ever! Don't know how you did it! Mike is so lucky to have you as his wife. You DESERVE THIS AWARD! And tell Mike thanks for serving for our country! That was so sweet of him to nominate you!
How neat. I so admire your hard work in doing this. I also admire your adorable hair. Why can't I make a short cut work for me?!
That is really nice that he wanted you to know he appreciates your support and sacrifice.
Post a Comment