~ Gracie has to fall asleep with a penny in her hand , that she calls "keys".
~ Gracie will ask "where daddy go" and answer herself and say "at werk"
~ She is obsessed with putting things in my back pocket and today it was her sippy cup , needless to say she was mad all day when it didnt fit.
~ She will walk up to me hold her hand out and say "hand" and that means she wants lotion.
~ When she says " I wanna a bubble Jesus" she means she wants to go to church.
~ She put herself in timeout today after dropping her baby on her head.
~ She will walk up to me take my hand and say "song" and that means she wants to dance to music
I could go on for days , but I am going to stop there. I really enjoy being a mom and Gracie is such a fun little girl. If only you could be a fly on the wall to watch her you would laugh ALOT!



4 comments:
I can't believe she is almost 2. It seems like you were pregnant and we were shopping just yesterday. Now you have a toddler.
That is so cute! My favorite one is how she puts herself in timeout! What a little sweetheart!
Oohhhh, I miss her. I wish we got to see each other more. Aubree would have no complaints in hanging out with Gracie everyday. Hope to see you Friday.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!ILOVE YOU GRACIE D...LICIOUS!
Post a Comment