Saturday, March 7, 2009
Gracie's 2nd Birthday Party!!
Gracie turned 2 yesterday and we had a HUGE ELmo birthday! It was sooo fun , there was a fish pond, pin the nose on Elmo , Elmo pinata and "dorothy goldfish" to take home , I hope they all made it home alive!!Thanks for all who came , it was a blast and Gracie had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Matt & Erica had a blast. We love our new fish!
Man you are a good mom. Mason wants a pinatta and I am just not sure I am up to it. I think I will go walk around the mall very soon, and see if I can get this kid out. I sure wish you and teresa would show up.
You gotta quit lettin' her grow up. Haven't I talked to you about that? How old will she be before she quits letting me call her Gwacie?! I miss her and didn't I just see her? Hurry up weekend!
So fun!! I cant believe how big she is getting..She is so dang cute!!
So fun!! I cant believe how big she is getting..She is so dang cute!!
It was a great party Jilli, you're a great Mommy!!! I can't beleive that Glasie is '2'. Love you guys!
First of all I can't believe she is already 2!!!! Wow!!! Second, how cute was that party? You are so creative and such a great mom!Gracie looks like she had a blast! Miss ya!
2??!?!? what!?!?! Can we stop time now? The party looks like a blast!
Jilll she is such a doll!! I can't believe how much she has changed since we saw her last. I am so excited to be finding all you guys. Its so fun to catch up on your cute family!
Post a Comment