So I have not ever offically gave Gracie a haircut. Her hair was getting tangled and needed some ends trimmed. She was not digging AT ALL when I first started .She didnt like seeing her hair in the sink and not on her head. After a popsicle she was over it.Many more to come little Gracie!
After I made the first cut , she was really upset I cut her hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










10 comments:
WOW her hair is getting long and thick. That is sad she was upset to see her hair not on her head.
She could even have crazy, feral hair and no one on the planet could be cuter!! It's almost as much fun seeing the pictures as the real thing. Not quite, though, and I really miss her today. GWACIE DOODLE--I MISS YOUR NOODLE!!!
So cute! I just gave Tag a little trim on the top, so his Fo-hawk looks right...now he looks like he has a bit of a mullet. Aw, well:)
I cant believe how big she is! Such a little cutie
ha ha ha....she is so YOU! Checking to see if you are cutting right...LOVE IT! Who knew she could get even cuter. Love you both!
Ooohhh, didn't you tell her you knew what you were doing? LOL, she is so funny. We are glad you are coming this weekend...see you soon!!!
Sooo cute! I can't wait until I can do that to Julie, her hair is so thin I don't even know what to do with it.
the picture of her crying over her hair almost made me cry, what a sad face. She is and adorable kid, next time you come up I'll have to talk with ya since I've missed ya every other time.
How cute is she? Seriously the cutest little 2 year old ever!
Hi i NEED TO MAKE A SCENTSY ORDER HOW DO I? I TRIED CLICKING ON THE PICTURE BUT IT COULDN'T FIND YOUR WEBSITE.
Post a Comment