Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's fine that I only blog every 6 weeks right!?!

I know , I know I havent been blogging lately! My computer is acting funny and wont upload my pictures from my camera. I was able to upload a few cute ones from some SuMmEr FuN we have been up to . I will update with more pictures soon , but untill then here is some random pictures to hold you over!

Gracie and Ayda finger painting

Gracie didnt really want to at first she is funny
about getting her hands dirty!

I didnt get a picture of the end result ,but she also fingerpainted the sidewalk , Ayda, her, and myself!



We also got a Seven Peaks pass , it is fun to just get in the car and go . Gracie LOVE loves it!

MORE TO COME.....

5 comments:

Trinity said...

No it is not okay to update only every 6 weeks. haha. What a doll. And you know us Powell's love Seven Peaks. Glad you had a good time and some fingerpainting fun.

Penny said...

I WANT HER!

Melissa said...

Can we just arrange a marriage with Tag and Gracie now??? I'm sure Kamden probably gets first dibs. Dang.

Cameron Creek said...

Jill, I don't know what you were wearing that day, but in the middle picture, Ayda is making a loser sign at you.

Sheena said...

Sorry Tag! Kamden totally gets first dibs! :) ha ha Forget who Gracie loves, it's already arranged. Jill you are lookin HOT in your new swim gear! LOVE Gracie's guts and we miss her a ton!