Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The cat's out of the bag!!


Since Mike and I ( well mostly me) cant keep a secret , I guess I will let the cat out of the bag to everybody else.We are PREGNANT with baby number 2!!! YIPEEE .We were going to wait to tell everybody until my DR APPT , but I am just to darn excited.( and seriously holding it in for 2 weeks has been torture) I went to my Family doctor today, because to see an OBGYN I have to have a referal, so it was confirmed today and we are so excited to add to the Garrett family :)We are still early in the pregnancy only 5 weeks , but now everybody can just enjoy my lovely morning sickness and moodyness longer..YAY you.

12 comments:

Sheena said...

I would endure your morning sickness with you any day! THAT is how much I love your guts! Especially if that means I have a little niece or nephew coming! I am so happy for you and Mike...mostly I am so glad Mike really gets to experiance this with you..as a couple/family. How beautiful..

Dixie said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you and Mike!!

The Spanns said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news!!!

The White's said...

YaY, we get to be pregnant together! that is so fun. So when is your due date, probably the end of Feb or beginning of March. Our babies will be so close. Hope you are not too sick. Best of Luck!

Whetton Family said...

That's so exciting! Congrats you two! Can't wait to read all about everything!

Trinity said...

So happy for you and baby number 2. Make sure you keep us all updated. My sickeness has just begun. You would think at 14 weeks you would still feel great. Hello toilet.

Tams Family said...

Congrats Jillian! I am so excited for you. Let me know if there is anything you need!

cortney and neil said...

Congrats I am so excited for you. How fun that Gracie will have a little play mate!

Ryan and Loni said...

YIPPY!! Congrats! Seems like everyone is pregnant... That is fun you guys get to do it all together. Hope everything goes well. I am so excited for you two!

Kellie Henry said...

Sooooooooooo Excited for you!!!!

Clint and Sheri said...

Yea!! That's great! Does Gracie want a sister or a brother?

Tyson and Capri said...

Jill that is so awesome...COngrats i am so happy for you guys!!!