- she has really taken to the whole "pick your nose thing" and she will tell me all the time she picked her nose like it was on her checklist for the day and she accomplished it.Yesterday she was sitting on my lap and looking up at me talking and she said "momma you have boogers, pick them"! and when I proceeded to tell her that you use tissue she grabbed my finger and tried to put it in my nose! Should I be concerned about this??
-We have been talking about the baby alot and getting her excited and ready so it's not such a huge shock to her ( like that isnt shocking right) and she has really had fun with it . She now thinks she has a baby in her belly , which I expected . So the other day I was taking a bath and Gracie came in to talk to me and make sure I had "nuff toys in der momma" (enough toys in there mom)and I let her know I was fine , well since she had dumped all her toys in the tub for me to "play with" she pulled out a little cup she has and proceeds to dip it in the water. When asking her what she was going to do she said "hold still minute k " so I just looked at her and she reached her short little arms over the side of the tub and poured to water over my belly button , when asking her again "what are you doing Gracie" she said " I feed the baby ok" So know she thinks that pouring water in my belly button feeds the baby.I decided that I would leave that one alone and that will be a "talk" for another day .
-Well since the pregnancy my body has obviously been changing and the other night Mike made a comment about it in front of Gracie . To be honest we probably didnt even know Gracie was in ear-shots way , but now we know to be careful what we say and the next days errands will explain to you why!I had to run a few errands and one of them included Costco. Well if you havent been in there when you are checking out they usually have someone who takes the cart behind the cashier and loads it for you , there was a young man this day loading the cart and Gracie was in the cart so she went on the other side with him. Usually Gracie wont talk to strangers but today was a different day , and as I was going to pay for my stuff I hear theese words come out of her cute little mouth..get ready for it..."momma boobs are gettin big"! MY face turns bright red and I can feel myself shrinking down in the hole that I realize isnt there and I have to say something , the nice guy pretended he didnt hear it , but his red face said otherwise. The female cashier ringing me up giggled a little bit and so the only thing I could say was "yeah that JUST happened"!
Gracie is so fun and I dont know how my heart even would beat before having her. I love this little precious girl that I have been blessed with and I am even gratefull for the times I wish I had a hole to crawl into . I am also so blessed for Mike in my life he makes me laugh on a daily basis and has really been patient through my mood swings lately, but most of all he is the most WONDERFULL dad ever Gracie is so lucky and so I am .



7 comments:
HAhaha! That definitely made my day! So cute. They are like little sponges aren't they! Hey, we went private on our blog and I didn't have your email to add. So if you want to you can email it to me at, lina86preston@yahoo.com.
I love her so much, I wanna cry just thinking about not being there and thinking about being there and thinking about thinking about being there and not being there with her every second. And, oh, the memories of what funny little girls can come up with!
Ha ha! That is some funny stuff. What a cutie! Oh man I am so not looking forward to the embarrassing moments!
Too funny!! You handled them all with grace (no pun intended). :)
LOL. That is about all I can say. So funny. Can't wait for those moments!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!LOL, seriously i am laughing out loud
Just an FYI. I stole that picture off Sheena's blog. I am pretty sure it was the night of Harry Potter at the movie theatre.
Post a Comment