Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally a post

I lost my USB cable for my camera and just found it today!So here are some pictures from the past few months that I have had waiting to put up! I couldnt post them all so I have a couple from Bear Lake,Halloween,Princess on Ice and Pappa Garret and Grandma's visit to see us!
src="http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54486/177/AD5B9574A1B2A32E0DFDB2AD99A10753.png" style="border: none; background: transparent;"/>

5 comments:

Trinity said...

I so wanted to go to Princess on Ice. I would have loved it. Gracie is an absolute doll. I can't wait to see what baby Thompson looks like. And yes, I would def recommend Marky. She is very reasonably priced. I would go to her site now because she is having another baby in March and will only be doing a few shoots at the first of the year so she can have time with her new baby boy.

Ryan and Loni said...

I have been wondering how you guys were doing. I can't believe how much Gracie has changed. She is such a doll! I can't believe you are almost 30 weeks... wow time goes by so fast when you aren't the one pregnant! Can't wait to see pics. Take care!

Clint and Sheri said...

Oh my word she is so big! That pic at the top is THE CUTEST! Where did you get it taken at? What a great Santa!

Melissa said...

What a cute big girl! Love the song, and I'm so glad everyone's okay from the accident!

Penny said...

What the hell, Jillian? I can't even see the pictures for those floating flowers! I keep trying to brush them away. How can I stare at Gracie if those things keep getting in the way?! Oh wait--I can click on the link to view. OK that's better. nevermind.