I am doing it(I think) I really am! Or should I say Gracie is.I was thinking about taking on this task when a friend of mine started potty training her boy , and it in some way inspired me! But then I rememberd how I hate that even I have to waddle to bathroom 10 times a day, let alone take a little toddler twice that. .I wasnt going to potty train her until after the baby got here because 1. I am too tired and slow
2. her dr said she might have alot of accidents after the baby is here ect..
So yesterday she came up to me and told me she had to go potty , I took her she peed and pooped! Holy cow!So I thought about it during her naptime , and when she woke up dry I said "Ok I am going to do this (I think)" She has done well so far , so we will see what happens.I will update you in a week or so.
Next baby Thompson is doing well and getting big!I am measuring a couple weeks ahead and the Dr said she thinks he is going to be a big baby.Not surprising since Gracie was 4 weeks early and still just shy of 7 pounds.They have set my induction date for Feb 17th , so lets cross our fingers I make it that long!It is getting close and I am getting so excited.



No comments:
Post a Comment