Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's getting close...

Just a little update on Thompson and our progress.I have been having alot of random contractions,but nothing to really worry about . I went to the Dr today and Thompson is growing nicely and is measuring 2 weeks ahead.I am dialated to a 2 and 75% effaced.My Doctor said that doesnt say much , I could go tomorrow or 3 weeks from now , so we will see what happens. THE END

3 comments:

Ryan and Loni said...

That is so fun! I am so excited for you guys! Hope everything goes well. Keep us posted.

Trinity said...

I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy. Don't be scared to change his diaper. Just be sure to cover his package the moment you take the diaper down. I have yet to be peed on. :]

Amber Hemsley said...

I haven't heard anything yet from Jon so I am assuming that you haven't had him yet but I am excited for you to get him out of there! I hope everything goes well.