
I went to my last Dr appt yesterday , the next time I go in I am going in for my induction on the 17th!I am realizing my last post was almost a month ago and it says I am getting close to having Thompson. Well that will teach me to speak so soon , because apparently he wasnt even close to coming!He really is going to be here in 6 days!I cant believe it!He has been stuburn about coming out and between my 35w and 37w check up he had turned breech.He is nice and cozy in there.The good news is no matter how he comes , he will be here on the 17th!My DR is going to try and turn him , if that doesnt work I will have a csection.I am at the point I dont care how , as long as he is safe and out of this comfy tummy he has been occupying for the past 9 months! Hopefully my next post will be pictures of my little handsome boy :)



4 comments:
YAY! I am sooo excited for you. As painful as it was to turn one of our twins it was soooo much better than my c-section with Gabe so I am hoping he will cooperate. Can't wait to see pics. Good luck!
I can't wait to see pictures!!! Best of luck kiddo.
So jealous! Can't wait to see pics of the little one! Hey there are these things called moxibustion sticks that will flip him around the way he needs to go. That way you don't have to go through the pain of getting him turned. I have had a few friends out here try them and it worked for them. If you want to know how to use it give me a call. or facebook me since I kinda know how to do that now.
Yay I am excited for you guys and can't wait to see him! I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment