Gracie took some pictures of her brother and I assuming this is the best one of the pickSunday, May 2, 2010
Nana came to visit
This past friday I had to have a small procedure done and so Gracie and Thompson got to have a morning with thier Nana ( my aunt Trisha). Gracie is still talking about it and had so much fun . I have had to call my aunt a few times to find out what Gracie is talking about , she had metioned wanting a wagon to carry her toys and brother in . She also said to me when I was doing her hair yesterday " nana put my hair in a pony , the sure was nice of her" umm..why cant I get a that sure was nice of you mom , not a 10 min fit before its time to do her hair.Nana took some pictures of the kids and so I thought I would post them :) Thanks Nana for getting up a 4am to come down and watch the kids.
Gracie took some pictures of her brother and I assuming this is the best one of the pick
Gracie took some pictures of her brother and I assuming this is the best one of the pick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I hope that all is well and visits from Nana's are the best! Your kids are growing like weeds, beautiful ones!
Post a Comment