Monday, April 5, 2010

UPDATE,UPDATE AND MORE UPDATES!!!!

I JUST SPENT 2 HOURS UPDATING THIS BLOG , I WILL NEVER LET IT GO THIS LONG AGAIN! THERE IS 5 POSTS SO KEEP SCROLLING DOWN TO READ THEM ALL!!!!!!

2 comments:

Clint and Sheri said...

Jill, Congrats! He is so darn cute. I can't believe you were sick the whole pregnancy. I am so not looking forward to being pregnant again someday! I've been hoping to not be sick next time, but after reading that, I'll be grateful to just be sick the 1st trimester like with Eva. I can't believe Gracie is 3, and her incredibly long hair! What a cute little fam you have!

The White's said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun, having two doesn't seem to slow you down at all, what a great mom you are! I am so grateful for the internet so I can still keep posted on you and your adorable family.