Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy 3rd birthday to Gracie!

Happy Birthday to my little Princess!

We celebrated Gracie's birthday on March 6th , I cant believe she is 3! I love this little girl so much and I am not sure what made me smile before she came along! She is so funny and has a wierd little sense of humor and I love it all.I cant wait to celebrate many many more birthdays with my girl!
We had a little Princess birthday for her. Because Thompson was only 2 weeks old we didnt do a birthday party with anybody but our little family , but it sure was fun .





































2 comments:

Trinity said...

That is what I need. A princess themed birthday party-No more Nickelcade. haha. Andrew still jokes about that party to this day and swears never again will I receive a party from him.

I can't believe Gracie is 3. It seems like just yesterday I was V.Ting and you told me the news. Now you have two kiddos. So fun and cute.

Dixie said...

A party fit for a princess! It goes by too fast!