Friday, August 6, 2010

Blessing,Temple,Birthday,moving!!

I dont know where to start or even how..so here goes!Mind you this allll happened in a 6 day period! Make sure to keep scrolling down my blog because I did seperate posts on these things. Sunday July 25th Thompsons Blessing, Tues July 27th , I went through the temple and had my endowments out, Thurs July 29th was my 28th birthday and friday July 30th we moved back to orem in a beautiful home! SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS

2 comments:

Ryan and Loni said...

Congrats on everything! I am so excited for you and that you were able to go through the Temple! What an amazing experience... I am soooo grateful for the Temples and the sealing power. Maybe your mom is watching over my children! :) Good to know we will all be there together one day. Thompson is getting so big he is such a cutie pie! Take care...

Clint and Sheri said...

Jill, I had no idea you hadn't been through the temple! Congrats, that is so awesome. I love that pic of you and your mom. So cute. Thompson is such a cutie!