Friday, August 6, 2010

Special feeling.

Since this was such an amazing moment in my life I had to share.This blog is kind of like my modern day journal so I wanted to make sure I documented this.As you all saw in the post above I just recently went through the temple, along with that , the day was filled with bunches of happy moments and miracles!I went through the Ogden temple and 14 years ago I was sealed to my mom in the same temple so it is close to my heart. Before going into the temple Sheena had asked me to meet her outside because she had something for me. I was excited to see what she was giving me because I knew it would be special.She sat me down and while talking to me I could see the temple in the background and it was all too perfect. She let me know (not in these exact words) that today there would be some of my closest family and friend through this journey and then she gave me this picture of me and my mom in a frame.....

she reminded me that there are people on both sides with us and that my mom would be so proud of me. I love it , I love my mom ,I love my beautiful little family, I love the gospel and the lord and his tender mercies like sending friends who give you beautiful gifts like these.

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Man I'm such a boob ;) I'll always hold that day so close to my heart. It was so amazing and filled to the brim with miracles. We were all (including the workers who even commented) were so lucky and blessed to be part of that! I love you! Now you're many steps closer to returning to your Heavenly Father.

The Morgans said...

This made me cry a little. What a great friend you have!!

Pam said...

Oh Jillian, this is awesome! Your blog is beautiful! Congratulations on your decision. The temple is such a wonderful peaceful place. You are an amazing woman and your mom would be so proud.

Promise said...

Jill...I am so glad I got to be there with you. I never got to meet your mom, but the entire time I was there I just kept thinking about how proud she had to be of her little girl! I kept thinking she had to be there and me feeling that from her! I am proud of you and love you! Even though we dont get to see each other a lot...I am so thankful for our friendship!