Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy little bee




Lately Gracie has discovered she can climb ,and she tests to see how many places she can fit!I thought I would post some pictures of her finding her new "hiding spots". Also last night we let her go at her spaghetti all by herself.She is so fun and I am sorry if you are tired of me always blogging about her, but she is so fun and I love to tell people about it .

7 comments:

Sheena said...

Ah ha ha ha ha! I love the one on the computer desk! She is so cute! Kiss her face for me :)

Trinity said...

She is a doll! I loved it at church when she was reaching for me and squealing. You have a beautiful daughter and you are a wonderful mother. Keep up the good work!

The Provence Family said...

I love it!!! This is such a fun (but exhausting) stage. Love her guts!!!

T said...

she is so stinking cute!! congrats on the baby contest! Cortney was just here visiting, we went to disneyland together. I miss our ward so much!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Your a blogger! Now I can see cute Gracie ALL the time! She is darling!

Tara

Amber Hemsley said...

She is so beautiful! I am glad that we got to finally meet her and get to see you guys. That is so cute that she hides. I can't wait to let Jocelyn eat baby food. It might sound mean but I can't wait to see her facial expressions.

Kellie Henry said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you are blogging now! It gets addicting! Gracie is so cute and I can't believe how big she is!