Thursday, April 24, 2008

Getting started

Wow...I am blogging! I just want to get everybody up to speed on what is going on with us right now. Gracie just had her 1st birthday, Mike just had his 26th! Gracie is keeping us busy everyday learning new things.Mike is leaving in a week to South Carolina for 2 months. AHHH!! Can I do it by myself again. Who knows !?! We will see :) I am still cooking ,cleaning and taking care of my family (boring boring). That is what is going on with us right now .

2 comments:

Heather & Scott said...

Oh it is so cute! I love that you have a blog now! Your little family is so sweet! Love you guys. XOXOXO

Trinity said...

Yeah for blogging. It is way fun I love it. We have something new in common my husband will be gone for 3 months without me. It will be hard, but I think I learned a thing or two from you. I miss you, lets get togther soon. Much love, Trinity
P.S you need to add me to your friends. J/K, but you better!