Saturday, April 26, 2008
A smile can change your day!
Gracie and I were doing our regular morning routine ,changing the diaper,reading a book and eating some breakfast. As always I was thinking ,wow she sure is cute!My friend Sheena and I talk every morning , so when she called I thought nothing of it. When I answered the phone she said " I almost called you at midnight last night!"I couldnt wait for what she had to say, and she said "Gracie won the Baby Expo cutest baby contest for cutest smile! Cutest smile?? I think she has the cutest smile, but if you knew the day we had that day at the baby expo, her smile was the last thing I would think they would notice. Sheena and I dragged our little tikes to the baby expo got in line for the pictures and 5 hours later it was our turn. Kamden(her little 6 month old boy) was tired ,spitting up and had enough of it! Gracie was crying and trying her best to find a way to her bed to sleep! It was a long ,fun and exciting day. The rewards of driving what seemed like accross the state and taking a grouchy baby payed off! YAY GRACIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Way to go Gracie. What do ya do when you have one of the cutest little girls ever?
I don't know what i'd do without our morning calls! My day would feel incomplete :) we had better get the same cell phone company when you move! I'm so proud of gracie!
That is so exciting!!! I am so happy and not one bit suprise about it! She is a doll and I am so happy for her...
way to go Gracie!!!! she is so cute! I MISS YOU !
Of course she won, did we have any doubt?
Post a Comment