Aubree and her Grandma Trish
Nate cooking up some good steak..thanks nate!
Saturday we went to Nate and Mindy's for a Mothers Day BBQ. It was alot of fun . I got some fun pictures but for some reason John or Kaid werent in them .We had some good food and lots of fun , I love spending time with my family .Aubree is so good with Gracie and they are starting to play together ,,it is so cute!Thanks Nate and Mindy for the yummy food and fun!



4 comments:
Thanks for coming over. It was fun! I am so glad Gracie is getting big enough to play with Aubree. I forgot to look at the clothes situation before you left. Sorry!
We hope you had a happy happy mother's day. You are a great mommy to Gracie and a strong women to share your husband with our country. Thank you for your example I hope to be as strong as you while Andrew is away. Trinity
By the way I love your new template. I decided between the one you have and the one I chose. I am trying to change the template with the season. I skipped ahead to summer. I love this blogging thing it is such a good way to keep up on people's lives that you don't always get to see.
Looks like fun! It was great hanging out again! We need to do it more often!
Post a Comment