Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fun Fun Fun!!




I took some pictures of Gracie and I on our web cam. She sat long enough for me to do her hair today and I wanted to show her off! We do all we can to keep busy while daddy is gone...even if that means taking silly pics with the web cam!

4 comments:

Heather & Scott said...

She is so dang cute!!! I cant get enough of her! I love you guys so much.. You are the best and thank you for all you do!! You are an amazing friend. We love you... call me

Sheena said...

Yeah!!!! I love love love it! You better have her hair like that at church tomorrow! She looks so cute...that my new favorite gracie do! Hwer curls look so perfect, you would think her mom does hair or something! :)

Trinity said...

Gracie looked so cute at church. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You have a beautiful little girl.

The Provence Family said...

Can you get any cuter? Dang!!!!