Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tag you're it!

A-Attached or Single?- Attached

B-Best Friend?- Mike

C- Cake or Pie?- Cake

D-Day of Choice?- Saturday

E-Essential Item?- Diaper Bag

F- Favorite color? Purple

G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Worms for sure!

H-Hometown?- Ogden ,Ut

I-Favorite Indulgence?- Food...the strawberry tart sheena got me last night...YUMMY!

J-January or July?- July..its my birthday!

K-Kids?- Little Gracie :)

L-Life isn't complete without? Love

M-Marriage Date?- March 27th 2004 . (Mike would be proud of me for remembering that)

N-Number of brothers and sisters? eh....I dont want to get into that

O-Oranges or Apples?- Oranges

P-Phobia and Fears? I have a new one...SPRAY TANNING BOOTHS!

Q-Quote?- I have a few.

R-Reason to smile?- My Life.

S-Season of choice?- I love Fall because it means the holidays are around the corner.

T-Tag ten people?- Mindy,Heather,Kellie ..it seems like everybody has already been tagged!

U-Unknown fact about me?- I think everything should be in 5's. I hate it when people go 24 MPH...or when they set thier clock on anything besides the 5's...umm does that make since??

V-Vegetable?- Cucumber

W-Worst habit?- Yelling while I am driving.

Y-Your favorite food?- Strawberry Tarts.

Z-Zodiac Sign?- Leo


2 comments:

Sheena said...

I really didn't know the fives thing! So does that mean you want to have three kids and a family of 5? Or would you have 5 kids? Cuz that would make you have a family 7?

Trinity said...

YEAH. You finally did it. I am so proud of you and your 5's comment doesn't really make sense to me. I thought that your tan looked natural and your skirt you wore at church was super cute.