










On saturday my little cousin got married to her love Jon! The wedding was so nice and it was perfect for them. It was in Jon's parents backyard and after weeks of yardwork from Katy, Jon and his family it turned into a beautiful reception center.I stole a few pics from Mindy's blog since I was in the wedding and busy,busy,busy. CONGRATS Katy-did and Jon Bently !!



3 comments:
next lesson is how to make picture slides! :) You looked great! (and no leg spots!) I'm glad everything went well that day! Loves :)
I love her wedding dress. It totally fits her personality. If I could go back I would have picked a cooler dress-not so traditional. How you holding up? Are you and little Gracie doing good? I thought your tan looked good at church-I especially loved the run from your boots. I wouldn't have even noticed. Hope all is well in the Garrett household. Trinity
You look so pretty! Looks like you had a blast! Lets do lunch again that was fun! Call me if you need anything!
Post a Comment