Friday, June 6, 2008

Vegas Here we come!!


WoW! Mike finally got his orders and it's official we are going to vegas! I cant believe I am leaving Utah. I am scared ,sad excited and Anxious all at once.I know its going to be hard not being around my family and friends, but I learned being away from Mike 18 months that I dont care where I am as long as we are together as a family. So wish us luck!!`

6 comments:

Trinity said...

Congratulations! Las Vegas sounds fun-They have a temple there that is beautiful. Good luck.. I know what you mean you would go anywhere in the world just as long it is with the one you love. (If you have to) I am glad though we chose Firefighing rather than military. But thank you for sharing your husband with the world to fight for our everyday rights.

Sheena said...

I'm so glad you get to spend the summer with me! Lagoon here we come! :) We are going from one min away to 7 hrs away (6 if you're kyle) then maybe we'll spice it up a notch and kyle will take that job in Delta and we'll reduce it to like 3 hrs.! ha ha Love YOUR guts!

Kellie Henry said...

I am so glad that you know where you are going to be and that you get to be with your sweet husband! Good luck and we will for sure come and visit you. Whe I told Dan he was so excited that now we can go visit you there! LOL he is such a dork! We will miss you so much!

cortney and neil said...

Jill,
Holy cow Gracie is so big.She is so dang cute (but she always was) I was so glad when teresa told me you had a blog.I think about you a lot. Now maybe we can stay in touch better since I am a loser and never call anyone. :) Tell Sheena teresa and i want to hire her for the whole signature thing we think it is so stinking cute.
love ya
cortney

The Provence Family said...

I know you love Mike and all but what about me?

Just kidding-Gracie will be fine here without you. We will take good care of her. So, I hope you and Mike will be very happy together, living in Vegas, without Gracie.

And I am not kidding about that part.....

Well maybe I am - but we are going to miss you guys!!

Now I am crying so.... Bye!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Vegas! I am so sad you guys are moving! You will need to for sure come home and visit often so we can see cute little Gracie! I am sure it will be a fun and exciting experience for you guys. Keep in touch!