Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Vegas-San diego trip...nightmare????...you decide!
This past week we went to Vegas to find a house and it was an interesting trip to say the least.We found a house and then found out we might not be going to Vegas now (we are still waiting to hear what is going on).While we were there we did go to hoover dam and the strip , that was alot of fun . We then decided last minute to go to San diego to see Mike's family. That is where it all began! to make a long story short..we has our car towed , an ER visit for Gracie and a possibility we werent going to make it home when planned. WHAT!?!?! I was in the freakin' twighlight zone!!.Although We did go to sea world, Gracie got to play with her cousins and Grandparents and we went to the beach . It was worth it in the end.I am so happy to be home and I cant waite to find out where I will be living! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
AHH!! So many new posts to comment on..I better get started!
that sounds pretty crazy!!! I am so glad to see some new posts!!! Gracie is getting so so big and is so adorable. I miss you!!!
So stressful! I am sorry that it is so crazy right now! It will all be over soon! Cute pics!
Post a Comment