Saturday we went to the Clinton Fireworks with Mindy, Miss Aubree, Mindy's "bestie" Heidi and her two cute kids . It was nice to see them since we didnt get so see any fireworks of the 4th . Gracie liked them , but only when she was in her Aunt Mindy's arms!She didnt want her mommy or daddy . It was alot of fun ...thanks Mindy for inviting us.



6 comments:
That's my girl. I still can't believe she wanted me. I love it and will cherish it forever becuase I don't see it happening again anytime soon. She was a little loopy from the firework smoke or something. JJ. Thanks for coming out it was fun. Love you guys!!!!
Aubree is so dang cute...and who's that BIG girl carrying that purple purse? Our kids are growing up WAY to fast!
I can't believe how big she is getting. i loved the pic of the purse it looks like you have a girlie girl on your hands.
That looks like so much fun! We need to hangout sometime before you move! (and watching Dan on the roof doesn't count!) Love ya! Let me know if you need any help!
She is getting so BIG. It was so weird to see her walk. Now it's time for number 2. Good luck in everything.
Hey jill!!! you have got the cutest little girl:) How have you been!!! Capri
Post a Comment