
Sheena and I went on a "bestie date " and it was so fun ! We started with some yummy Olive Garden , which by the way we didnt finish , so we took and ate it at the movie . We went and saw Momma Mia and it was the best of bests ! I love loved it and I wouldnt have wanted to see it with anybody else. Sheena and I are Abba fans and I cant wait to rock out to the sound track with her. I had so much fun , and I am so thankfull to have a friend like Sheena . Thanks bestie for the fun date :)



2 comments:
That day was so much fun! I am way excited for the BIG slide on sat! I need to blog about last night( and mike's box) ah ha ha ha ha
Arent you guys just the cutest BFF's I've ever seen....
Post a Comment