2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I am already thinking of all the memories with my blogger friends. This is fun and I hope EVERYONE I know will participate! So start thinking hard! Also when you leave a comment, you are tagging yourself, so repost on your own blog so I know who's blog to go and comment on!:)



7 comments:
Right off the bat I thought a few good ones. First, after Nic passed away the amazing card you gave me with the kisses. You were an amazing support to me, and I love you for it. Second, walking around the mall with you . You thought you had a backache turned out somebody was in LABOR. Third, when you came to dinner, and one of my kids pooped in your carseat and all over poor Neil (I think it was Avy). I was so embarrassed. :)
So so many. I think it was the year that your hubby was gone. I think I was at your house everyday. But I thought it was funny the day I took you shopping for all your baby gear-Everyone at Babies R Us ignored to help us even though we looked like we needed help. I was grabbing the car seat/stroller combo from the top shelf. You kept inching toward me like you wanted to help and kept saying are you OK? Do you need help? And all the while a man and a worker were two feet away and didn't even bother to help. GOOD thing this chick has muscles... Got the combo in the cart stocked up on baby gear and went back to your house to set some things up. And I changed all your light bulbs-they were always burnt out! We had some good times that year. And we had gone to eat at Applebees before that.
Wow! Memories, memories! Well your ADD always makes me laugh but I would have to say our amazing talks and your wisdom for me when I need it! Your the best!
ok I have a few so here goes...
1. when you almost killed us while driving :)
2. you playing mommy for me everytime I was bullied in beauty school!
3. when ashley cut your bangs...oh man
4. when you gave the most beautiful talk at my baptism and after I was baptized you waiting for me with open arms to dry me off! That was such an amazing moment! Here's to MANY more memories to come!
It was so fun to talk to ya and catch up! You guys are so cute and that Gracie is ADORABLE! I am so glad you have a blog and WOW, you are blonde! I love it!
I remember....when you used to blog! SLACKER! You need to do better than this when you move to Orem!
Post a Comment