Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random

Ok so it has been a really long time since I have posted anything. I AM SORRY!!Life has been crazy trying to get everything for the big move ready.(we are moving to Provo).Ilooked and my pictures and didnt know where to start so here a just a few ramdoms taken over the past few weeks. I promise I will be more organized in a couple weeks. ENJOY!!








7 comments:

cortney and neil said...

I loved all the pic even if they are random :) So you are moving to Provo now. That is exciting. What happened to Vegas and California. Are they sending you to Provo for a while?

Sheena said...

ha ha I love the pic of gracie in the box with the belt! And that picture of gracie with a surprised look on her face...looks just like you!!!FINALLY! ha ha Love you....and I'm thinking about you! ha ha

Kellie Henry said...

Yes it is about time! LOL! Those are awesome pictures! Random looks like fun!

Whetton Family said...

Yeah I am so glad you put up some pics. I've been waitng to see more of your cute family. I can totally see you in Gracie, she is so darn cute!

Trinity said...

Glad I could be of service to help you with your post! I hate that it doesn't show the pic anymore just the ref. How annoying. That little boy is super cute..

The Provence Family said...

Gosh, some of those look familiar. We haven't seen you for ever. I am glad Gracie is still as cute as I remember. Miss you guys!!!!

Heather & Scott said...

Finally you changed it! haha But I love your pics.. You guys are so much fun and thanks for taking care of me while my hubby is gone! Love you all!