Thursday, August 21, 2008

i.am.me

i. am. me




i am: looking foward to the big changes in my life.
i think: too much!
i know: that I am loved
i want: to have endless happiness
i have: the most wonderful little family ever
i dislike: having my feelings hurt
i miss: my moms hugs
i fear: somebody i love is going to die
i feel: hungry (smelling my dinner in the oven)
i hear: Mike laughing and talking to his dad
i smell: dinner cooking
i crave: Oreos and milk
i usually: cuddle with Gracie every morning for a half hour
i search: for that perfect something...
i wonder: what Gracie is going to learn next
i regret: absolutly nothing
i love: my family
i care: too much about everything
i always: try
i worry: that I am not doing enough
i am not: coordinated
i remember: being little and having no cares
i believe: that i am trying my hardest in life
i dance: with my family
i sing: probably too much
i don't always: clean when I should
i argue: too much
i write: to let go of my thoughts
i win: NEVER! haha
i lose: alot
i wish: i was done moving
i never: want to hurt people
i listen: to Mama Mia sound track too much
i don't understand: alot of things
i can usually be found: at home with my family
i am scared: when I am alone
i need: peace of mind
i forget: forget what?
i am happy: when gracie laughs

3 comments:

Sheena said...

You can NEVER listen to Mamma Mia too much! ha ha

Trinity said...

Glad to see that you took the challenge and did the i am me tag. That was fun.

Grammie Star Wars said...

Hi Garrett Family,
You don't know me, sorry to bother you. I saw your name on Amber and Jonathan Hemsley blog. I'm Aunt Janells best friend, Aunt Susan. I wanted to know if you are related to Darla and Steve Garrett? If so could you pass my email address on to them. Grammiestarwars@gmail.com
Thank you,
Aunt Susan