Monday, September 8, 2008

Home sweet home





Ok so we finally made it! We are offically in the "UC" as mike calls it,to others its Provo Utah county. It has been a busy crazy week but now we are here and I can start bloggin again....YAY!! Here is a picture of our townhome we are renting . Its a fun neighborhood and we have made some good friends already. I miss everyone but this will be good for us.I will get caught up with some of my blogs in the next few days.

OH yeah and P.S. there are 6 nursery's in our ward!!!!!

4 comments:

Sheena said...

I think it's a cute home! I want to see the inside though! (in person preferably) only 18 more days though! I am sooo excited for Joe's Crab Shack!

Anonymous said...

Cute house! I am so glad to hear your getting settled in! Give Gracie a big squeeze!

The Provence Family said...

It looks so cute Jilli. We need pics of the inside though. We are missing you guys. I hope we can swing Saturday lunch in the "UC". Love ya tons. Kiss our Gracie D for us.

Kellie Henry said...

Yay the move is finally over! I am glad that you are enjoying it down there. I miss you so much already. I will have to come down and visit you! Your place is so cute!