My little pookie-bear is growing up! She went to nursery yesterday and did so good! She cried her guts out when I first left (I was crying even harder inside)!She ended up doing really well and didnt want to leave after church. This is a huge milestone for us seeing that for the most part Gracie is ALWAYS with Mike or I.She thinks she is all grown up.So grown up she can wear her dads Shoes?!?<
a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com" target="_blank">
5 comments:
Nursery already. Where does the time go? Kids grow up way too fast. What a big girl. Glad she did well. Now you can actually hear a lesson. I hear that age is great so you just don't have to entertain the whole time.
1st off...I love your hair! We are not cutting it! Gracie is such a doll...pretty soon you will be helping her with talks in primary!
She is such a big girl! I bet you are so proud! I agree with Sheena....your hair is dang cute!
Oh she is so sweet! I miss you guys.. I hope you all are doing well and I still want to have a party so let me know if you still want to do it. Love ya
Hey Jill! I could have sworn I left a comment when I was on here the other day, but I guess I got too caught up in looking at your blog and forgot. Anyways I can't believe how big and beautiful Gracie is! I remember when you were pregnant back when I worked at the good old tanning salon. Crazy how fast time goes. I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so I can keep track of you guys! I'll have to add you to my list. Hope everything is well for you!
Post a Comment