Friday, September 19, 2008

Bathtime!!




The other night Mike was giving Gracie her bath and all I could hear from the bathroom was Gracie belly laughing. Well her dad stuck bubbles on her head and she thought that was the funniest ever! So I took pictures of Gracie and her funny bath time. Gracie doesnt have that much fun with me...hhmm...maybe Mike should give her a bath every night!?!?

3 comments:

The Provence Family said...

Mommy's are all business and Daddy's are all fun. That is why Daddy's and Daughter's have such a special relationship. Gracie Delight is so cute. Love her!

Sheena said...

Awww! That is so funny that we have the same pictures! You would think they were in the same bathtub! She is so cute. I love her guts and I know for a fact she has that much fun with you! Mike's just funny looking so it makes her laugh! ha ha ha ha ha ha just kidding mike! I love all 3 of you and can't wait for next week!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!! What a cute little bubble princess!