Today was Sheena's birthday and she came down to provo to celebrate it here.We had so much fun ! I love birthdays and I think people should be celebrated on thier special day. So I did a few silly things and as little as they were Sheena loved them and had fun .After catching up we went to the University Mall and did ALOT of shopping.Then we had Brick oven pizza it was yummmyy!It went but to fast , but I am glad I got to see her .Happy birthday Sheena! I am so happy to have you as a friend ,you are a wonderful person and deserve to be celebrated!...



2 comments:
Seriously best Birthday ever! You are the best and that is hard to find! How did I get so lucky to find the BEST friend in the world? I feel bad for others...ha ha j/k. Thank you so much for the awsome day and making me an "official" Twi-Hard!
Yeah for birthdays and best friends! I am glad you guys spend the day together. Nothing is better than friends, shopping, and good food! lol
Post a Comment