Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wake up and you are a little girl........

Have you every felt like you wake up and your baby is getting bigger by the second. Well Gracie woke up this morning and is now a "big girl". She is starting to come into her own and instead of mocking Mike and I ,she is "pretending" to be us and do the things we do when she plays.So today I caught her taking her baby for a walk , I couldnt resist and snapped some pictures. She is so fun and I wanted to share this cute story since everybody is far far away :)


Gracie getting ready for our daily walk.
Gracie now taking her baby for thier daily walk.

5 comments:

The Provence Family said...

Ohhh, our little Gracie D is getting so big. We can't wait to see the "UC" on Saturday. We miss you!

Whetton Family said...

oh how cute is that! She really is so adorable!

Kellie Henry said...

Oh she is so cute and makes me smile! I love her little personality! She is such a big girl!

Sheena said...

I love her sweatsuit! She was so funny eating that sugar at famous daves! I LOVE her guts! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Anonymous said...

Awwweee! She is such a cutie!!