Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin patch!!!!

This past saturaday we went to a place down here called The Big Red Barn to their pumpkin patch.It was so fun , you take a "hay ride" to the pumpkin patch , pick your pumpkin and then have apple cider. Gracie had sooo much fun , she didnt know what to think of the hay ride, she didnt understand where her car seat was. She was so carefull to pick her perfect pumpkin and after a few mins she finally picked the one she loved, it wont stand up , but its hers and she loves it. It was so nice to spend time with Mike since he has been working alot. If you are ever around santaquin I highly suggest this! getting ready for our "hay ride" to the pumpkin patch
Gracie and Mike picking the "perfect pumpkin"
Gracie and I pretending to be ghosts...

4 comments:

The White's said...

Jillian I found your blog through sheena's. I never got to say goodbye to you, I hope that all is going well for you down there. I can't believe how big Gracie is getting she is sooo adorable. Well I would love to keep in contact with you. Come check out my blog. By the way, don't you just love fall, I went to a pumpkin patch with my neices and nephews a couple of years ago and it is just the cutest thing to see little kids walking through a pumpkin patch trying to find the "perfect" pumpking.

Melissa said...

I love the pumpkin patch! We'll have to find one for this year.

I'm so glad you found me. I just recently saw that I had lots of ward bloggers and I was getting around to posting each a comment, so I'm glad you beat me to the punch. Looks like everything is well with your sweet little family in Provo. It will be great to keep up with you!

Whetton Family said...

Ha! I love the video it was fun to see her in action! She is so stinkin cute!

Sheena said...

Pookie Bear!!I love her so much! I hope she feels better!