
Last year I fell in love with this whole scentsy frenzy! So I thought about it for the past few months and decided...I AM GOING TO SELL IT! I am so excited and I cant wait to get started. I am putting a link to website on the right side of my page right under the scentsy picture. if you want to order anything.Just place your order and it will go directly to your house. I am excited about this and you should be too cause they are the best of bests!



2 comments:
You go girl. I heard they have little mini plug ins now. Like a night light. Cool!
Oh man I love this stuff! My mother in law gave me one for my birthday and it is so great!
Congrats on getting settled! I can't believe there are 6 nurseries. That sounds like Provo though. It will be so weird moving back to Utah and being around LDS people again! Anywho I am glad that you are starting to blog again!YEAH
Post a Comment