It was really nice to see all of Mike's family from San diego , I didnt get many pictures though. Next time I will be a better camera women,but here are some of Gracie with her cousins ,Kylie and Trent and then some of her playing with her Grandma.
I just hate it when my trips don't turn out perfect, wich is never:) It sounds like it was fun, but stressful. It would be fun if you lived in San deigo. Then when I go visit Teresa I can see both of you.
Looks like a lot has happened since your last post. Glad you got your hubby back. I miss mine. Sea World is so fun and I too for the first time last year held a star fish. I was scared my 6 year old niece had to hand it to me. Well good luck finding a house in Vegas. Hope to see you Sunday. And it was nice to see you and Gracie yesterday. She is getting so big.
4 comments:
It is so sad that Kamden had to find out this way....I never took Gracie for a cheater..he is heartbroken! :)
Well this was all just not acceptable. I am glad you guys are home and safe. Now what can we do to keep it this way???
I just hate it when my trips don't turn out perfect, wich is never:) It sounds like it was fun, but stressful. It would be fun if you lived in San deigo. Then when I go visit Teresa I can see both of you.
Looks like a lot has happened since your last post. Glad you got your hubby back. I miss mine. Sea World is so fun and I too for the first time last year held a star fish. I was scared my 6 year old niece had to hand it to me. Well good luck finding a house in Vegas. Hope to see you Sunday. And it was nice to see you and Gracie yesterday. She is getting so big.
Post a Comment