Monday, October 20, 2008

FaLL FuN !!

Ok so here we go....This has been a busy month ! I have been slacking and I havent posted much,but I am catching up.This past friday Gracie and I met my family at This is the place park.They have trick or treating and Pony rides ect... It was fun to see my family and let the kids run around in their customes.Cossette was a witch,Aubree was a kitty ,Braunson was a pirate-skeleton-ghost , and Gracie was a Chargers cheerleader!It was a long fun filled day!



So Gracie has her new "bestie" Natalie. She always talks about her and we cant go past her house without Gracie knocking on their door.Amy and I decided to take Gracie and Natalie to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. It was alot of fun and the girls were so cute!They had more fun running around than looking at the animals!


Gracie's cousin Brinlee Had her 6th birthday this past month ,and Gracie and I went to ogden to celebrate it with her at the Dinosaur Park.I love to see Gracie play with her cousins ,Brinlee and Ajae , they all have such fun quirks about them so when you get them together its a blast. Happy Birthday Brinlee and thanks Kellie for letting us come up there and share that day with you guys!!


6 comments:

The Provence Family said...

You have been busy, time to move back to Ogden I guess? I know, I know 3 more years. Aubree had a blast with Baby Gracie on Friday at the park. I forgot to tell you one requirment about the clothes. You have to take pictures of her in them so that I can remember my little baby that isn't a little baby anymore wearing them.

Sheena said...

They all looked so cute! I am super glad Gracie is feeling better!I hope I get to see you soon. Cafe Rio is calling my name....and yours to!

Clint and Sheri said...

Looks like alot of fun! I love Fall and Halloween time. Gracie looks so cute in her little cheer outfit!

Trinity said...

I love Gracie's hair with her bangs pulled back. She looks like a BIG girl. Dinosaur park is fun. Andrew loves it. We need to go there before it gets to cold. What fun fall occasions.

Trinity said...

I am sure that you may get one from Sheena for Christmas. They are fun, super cute, and made with love. What better gift! And we are all poor. :) Buying houses, paying off central air, cars, etc. Gifts from the heart are much better than commercial, right? That is what I keep telling myself.

Trish said...

Thanks for sharing even more Fall fun with us today.I miss you guys soooooo much.Gracie is such a delightful funny baby girl,and I am prety happy she warmed up to me quickly today.I love you Gracie D.Licious!!!!