Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween , Halloween and more Halloween!!

On saturday our cousins Dustin and Jade threw a fun,fun,fun Halloween party . We had a cute witch a fun skeleton-ghost-pirate ,an adorable cat ,a paraniod teenager,a grim reaper ,a dead bride and the cutest chargers cheerleader ever!(just to name a few of the costumes our family had).There was lots of fun games and prizes and Gracie love loved it!I have some random pictures of the kids and the games...enjoy!!







On Friday our friends Amy and Brad had a trunk or treat and carnival in thier ward, and they invited us.We didnt want to pass that up since Gracies BFF Natalie is thier daughter and we wouldnt be seeing them on halloween.We got there too late for the trunk or treat part,but we made the carnival.It was fun,Natalie and Gracie were the cutest Chicken and Bee I have ever seen :).It was alot of fun thanks guys for the fun night out!WAIT....why is Gracie a bee instead of her cheerleader costume you ask?Well that is next years costume I got on clearance. Needless to say Gracie is both this year :)


5 comments:

Sheena said...

aww jill she is seriously so so so pretty! When did she become a bee? I miss you and Gracie!! I can't believe she is old enough to trick or treat!

Trinity said...

Fun. I love dressing up for Halloween. My costume for tomorrow is going to rock!

The Provence Family said...

We had so much fun. Jade throws an awesome party, that is for sure. Aubree loves Gracie so much, I just wish you were closer.

And yep, pretty sure we have the cutest kids EVER!!!!

cortney and neil said...

That is the cutest cheer leader I have ever seen!

Kellie Henry said...

gracie is too cute